Saturday, September 29, 2012

Drips Bakery Cafe@Tiong Poh Road, Singapore.

At this Mid-Autumn Festival, at this hour at this time.. I'm blogging.
Life of a student study overseas.
No Lantern , No mooncakes , No candle... with a fullmoon.
Hope to celebrate this special day with family and friends.
But I'm just , Blogging.

Well starting with a emo phrase does'nt look good. HAHA back to topic,
been delay this post for 1 week+ since im quite busy with my training@NUH
came back from Sembreak ;(( holiday ends ;;( SADCASE!
then Jiajia and Kaili jio me to go and try famous cafe in SG.
its all about NAISE FOOD AGAIN.
went to this Drips Bakery Cafe@Tiong Poh Road, Singapore.



Menu On the wall !





DESSERTSSSSS


Relaxing Hi-Tea session again !



Chocolate Tart !! if you are a chocolate lover you must be loving this !!
i tellll youuuuu ... this is really awesome !! must have a try if you visit them kayyy*loves*


Strawberry Tarts


Cappuccino


I like this so called coffee-maker or something really attract me sia !
#vintage


ooppppss GOTCHAAA 


pale face ;(

view from my seat ;D




a very nice place to tea and coffee !


82 Tiong Poh Road, #01-05
Tel: +65 6222 0400

Sun–Thu: 10.30am – 9.30pm 
Fri–Sat: 10.30am – 11pm 
(Closed on Tue)


Happy Mid-Autumn Festival People ! HAVE  FUN !

No comments:

Post a Comment