Sunday, December 16, 2012

My Favourite Covers !

Hey People ! I bet that everyone loves music right. I wonder how ppl live without Musics. Anw i dont only listen to those Ori song. I reeeaaalllyyy loveeee to listen to covers, Maybe i feel that sometimes the other type or version which really can suprised me !wondering you guys have any favorite covers on YouTube or somewhere else? Share with me ;D

So here's is it !

#1
The One That Got Away cover by Chester See & Tiffany Alvord



#2
Some Nights Cover By Jake Coco & Friends



#3
Safe and Sound cover by Tiffany Alvord & Megan Nicole



#4
Titanium cover by Christina Grimmie



#5
 What Makes You Beautiful/One Thing/Gotta Be You by Anthem Lights



#6
As Long As You Love Me cover by Anthem Lights



So these are some of my favourite covers so far i had listened. Try to listen to all of them okayyyyy !
i believe they would suprise you too ^^
Try to listen to something new ;D
What about yours ? Share them with me ;* #loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment