Monday, December 9, 2013

Isetan X Vivi Love Tokyo Fashion Show Part 2

Its the 2nd time i went to Isetan to support my Favorite bloggers
& ofcourse for the exclusive discount on that day !!!
Its a very last minute plan cause my friends are all busy 
Suddenly got a few companion ;P
Was abit late so i only managed to see a few part of it.
Here's Audrey looking super duper tiny here


Cheesie !! why all of them look so tiny one.
or its me standing too far...




 Models...


Omg i took some time to queue up just to take a picture with them...
super fan girl mode hahahaha. so shyyy.

They have 20% discount on that day !!
Original price is RM319
Discount 20% rm255
WORTH IT RIGHT.


So here's my coordinate of the day 
Houndstooth Cardigan : EMODA
Sleeveless Turtle Neck : Miira Mew
Inspired MURUA Heels 
Hidden EMODA Bag behind me lol

After i wear this Cardi super taitai look hor.


Oh ya ... he's my brother.
He's a Tarot Reader...
He has been reading for lots of Bloggers.
Even Chuckei did... trust me, his cards does magic.

Anyone of you wanna give a try ?

Whatsapp / Call : +60163319768 (Hary Tan)
Wechat : frtarot


No comments:

Post a Comment