Saturday, November 23, 2013

Simple yet great day

From this picture showed that I'm really so so so addicted to Dayre la !!
And I really did do daily updates and I sometimes even change the date just to update the post. *hardworking 

But I felt so bad that I actually abandoned here.
Sometimes I really feel like doing a short post in Dayre is much more easier.
Hais, where should I focus more ?

Well this is gonna be a same post as the one on Dayre.
Basically just want my blog to be more updated instead of being so dead.

Basically it's just a boring Saturday 
Went down to town to study with @x2jiamok cause common test is just around the corner !!



Treat myself some good food cause I studied for a few hours today !!! *\(^o^)/*

Unexpectedly my bf actually agree to accompany me to have a short shopping session.
Usually he'll just stay at home or he will just get mad at me wtf 

So we went down to plaza sing after then.
And it's already 8:30 so he limits me to shop in 4 shops only wth

First stop (Lowry Farm)
I bought nothing there 
Cause I have to control myself not to spend too much shopping hais

Second stop ( Sephora) 
My favorite cosmetic store omg
I actually spent 45 mins there without buying anything 

And I saw this 
I want to get this so so so so so badly you know 
Cause the brush is so fine and it's a travel pack and it only cost $34 wtfwtfwtfwtf & my bf stop me from buying it !!!! 
I'll go back someday to get this !! And can you see the holder it's transparent 
And it's together with a holographic pouch !!! Don't you think it's cool to have a holographic make up pouch and crystal like brush 
It's so so so nice that's why I want to share with y'all
Definitely a good buy man... 

 Guess what is this girls !!!

It's an eyeshadow platelet !!!
How can you resist !! It's so so so nice and the packaging is made in leather 
So classy 
I'm not getting it cause i have too much of eyeshadow and I have only one pair of eyes hahahaha 
It's around $50 I find the price is fine but with the price you can get a naked series platelet already !
I can't wait to get naked 3 omg 


And they brought in some new brands which I don't see in sephora previously !!
Why all packaging so nice wannnnn


And guess what iz this !!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yes it's Benefit.
I previously bought a sephora $80 voucher for $65 
But i was dilemma whether I should shop immediately or I'll wait until Christmas (sephora usually launch super great buy items in super lovely packaging for Christmas )
I'm just too greedy and decide to shop before Christmas cause I just can't resist FML 

Looks what in it !!
Benefit pore minimizer 
Benetint( I wanna get this so badly but I find it really over price )
Real Benefit mascara which has really a lot of good reviews !! 

Guess how much isit.
Guess
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's only $64 ( show me the lovePink tin) 
Hello !!! I bought the pore minimizer at $45 ler !! I only need to add another approx $20 to get 3 products which I wanted to try so badly ? 
Well. I really really felt so REGRET to spend the voucher before Christmas 

And it comes with a very very pretty tin to store cosmetics la 

Why liddAt one.
I learnt my lesson.
I'll just spend in sephora during Christmas time.
You really have to go down to see what sephora have for Christmas 
It's awesomeeeeeeeee
And best buy if you wanna buy a Christmas gift !! 



And this !! I only bought tis for today from Jrunway1.5 hours of shopping and limit to 4 stores 
Knitted cardigan 
It look so so so EMODA 
and it's actually Philter 
And I'm so surprise that Philter have something like this !! (they are usually very very casual)
Guess how much isit hehe
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
$39 hellloooooooo
Unexpected ler !!!! I thought it would be $89 or more !!
Cause everything in JRunway is expensive but today I find something worth more than the price !! 
Best buy ever oh my god

You might wonder why the cardi looks abit weird at the sleeve area

Well. It turns out really good when you actually wear them la !!
Show you all next time on Instagram k 😘

Oh I forget to mention where's the 4th store 
It's actually Starbucks
I went in to see the Christmas series tumbler and my bf said it counted as a store too.
Fine fine fine. 
Still a great day thou.

No comments:

Post a Comment