Friday, November 15, 2013

Monso Hair Design Tokyo

It's my first time here  Monso Hair Design Tokyo
They are actually a Japanese Hair Salon 
All of the Stylists are Japanese lar.
Super cool but when it comes to communication. hmmm you know
how i wish i can speak Japanese !!! but they know how to speak english too.

I've read a few reviews about them saying that they are very detailed and understanding
suprisingly yes lar ! they even cover my bag + Hat with a towel so that They woudnt get dirty.


and they cover my ears with a small plastic bag

So that it wouldnt stain my ears when i have my hair dye !

Let's see the end result !!!




Haha Soga is my hair stylist
he put so much effort to help me take a picture of my hair.



I love this Hair length !!

and spot some Pastel Pink Purple dye underneath.
I love it ! especially their services.
and thankyou SOGA !!


too bad that i forget to bring my memory card
thats the reason why there's no picture of the salon on how does it looks like
but i can assure you. it is super cozy and comfortable.
especially when they shampoo my hair.
i almost fell asleep lol

Mon10:00 - 19:00
Wed - Sat10:00 - 19:00
Sun10:00 - 18:00
+65 6836 5585

No comments:

Post a Comment