Monday, May 7, 2012

I came home.



In just a blink of eyes, I came Singapore for almost a month.
Those pain of leaving Friends, Family and BF
I had get through, flash back to those scene and memories while saying goodbye with them
its really tough for me to get through
And now i was like : CHEYYYYYYYYYY !! what for i cry HAHA

Since there's cancel of classes on Friday and my Birthday drops on Saturday and my ''sis'' wedding's dinner
OFCOURSE GO BACK KL LAH !

and 
IT'S FRIDAY ! 4/5/2012



Outfit of the Day !


The first thing I did in the early morning... 
had MADAM CHIAM's chilli noodles ! 媚姨板面 as Breakfast !!
The food that i had craving for more than a month !! OMGGGGG

Then , went to Pavilion with Nicky to buy some stuff !



I'M HAVING CHATIME ! ;DDDDD *my fav !

meet my babe Ash Ash Ashley Soo

Ash Ash ! 
i love to call her in that way ! =P

Then we went Dragon-i 龙的传人 to had our
so-called lunch before dinner XD !


Non stop request for camwhoring ! haha 
because i wanna update my bloggie mah !!! ;P


Spot the waiter behind us
When I spot him ...
i was like : DAFUQQQQ !!! D;


流沙包



一人一笼小笼包

Then we went to UNCLE JANG KOREAN BBQ
for my  Birthday dinner with the lovely babes ! 



The Food that I always craving for ! Dak Gal Bi 


Lovely Tissue Bei 


I gift her this pouch as  her coming up Birthday Present !
Carlo Rino in Singapore have more more design of bags and wallets
and more more cheaper than Malaysia !

Anyway , Hope she likes that gift !

AHHHHH ! thats how my Friday ENDS 


lil notti ELMO boy  
I miss him and i know he miss me too !



I get myself a Longchamp as Birthday gift for my NINETEEN !
I get this from my friend Jackson Yee
He is selling 100% authentic branded bags with lower price compare to Malaysia's retail store

if you are interested to get your own favourite branded bags with cheaper price
 Contact him Jackson Yee's FB for more info ;D




thanks for reading my blogpost with patience...
Truly Appreciate ! 

More posts to come ! Stay tuned peeps !



No comments:

Post a Comment