Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A New Beginning ♥


HEY , Peeps   !
I had deleted all my previous post , and I decided to restructure my DEAD BLOG !
*too freeeeeeee
well , its a new year 2012 
sounds like going to be the end of the world
*argh ... i dont believe this
SOOOO , what im going to do now is to appreciate what i having NOW !
Anyway ITS GOING TO BE A TOUGH YEAR FOR ME !
read more to know why ... L0L!


New Year Resolution here !
1. stop wasting precious time 
2. exercise more
3 Gain more weight 


GAMBATEH !!!
well , lets talk about what's my plan for this year
if you followed my facebook or instagram , 
u might know that i get Scholarship for Diploma in Nursing in Singapore !
so, im leaving Malaysia on April
i'm soooo nervous about it !!!
Hope i can adapt there...
Hope everything go smooth
Hope i can put down everything here, bf, friends, family :'(
2 months more to go...
What im doing now ?
LEARNING NAIL ARTS ! WHEEEEEEE ;D
thats my dream ! you know you know ?
ahhhh ! today its my THIRD CLASS !
everything is fine , i learn everything FAST since im soooo interested with it !
woohooo !!!
ps: well, its time to stop writing ! dinner is waiting for me yo !


STAY TUNED PEEPS !





Subscribe me on my FB : click here
Like my FB's Page : click here

No comments:

Post a Comment