Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Disney SEA

Been wanting to continue writing about my Tokyo trip blog post 
But i wanted to edit a vlog first before i publish the post
All of the videos are with my friend, his procrastination is really ..........

So i shall just proceed with my DisneySea post because we din get to record videos there
Cause all the cameras we brought ran out of battery *sads*
Been saving the battery so hard , and trying to get them alive by using powerbank #travelproblems
        
Not sure if you guys will understand how i feel
but this is my FIRST TIME going to Disney 
 when i told my friend they be like " are... you... serious..."
YEAHHHH ?! YAY !!! cant believe that The first DisneyLand I visit will be the one in Japan
wohoooo ~

Disney Train!
That signature Mickey window 
How eggcited


Scenery from the Disney Train ( still cant believe i've been to this wonderland) lol
For me it feels like a dream !

How can this not be a dream, i guess this is the Disney Hotel 
Such a pretty castle !

Well here we are ! Disney Sea *Scream*

Is this too much of selfies ? hahaha
Selfies with all the landmarks


Whats the first thing we do when we reach the entrance?
Screams for all those super cute HeadGear omgggg
you've no idea how eggcited we are, makes me feels like im a kid again
Both of us get the same minne headgear
but as for me 
Yes , 3 headgears 
Leopard Ribbon Minnie, Olaf, and Little Green Man !

Btw i thought the headgear might cost us a bomb
but apparently it is not, its around RM39-49?
thats pretty darn cheap for disney stuff right?
Now, who say everything in japan is expensive
here's another proff that you are wrong 



 k thats abit too much pictures of myself lols

Lets look Those Breathtaking scenery 
such a wonderland







 Omg, this Mrs, incredible looks so so so real
even the way she walk, and actions are so so real
I was so impressed 





Something that suprised me is their snack stalls around the park
They have all kinds of flavor of popcorns, you name it they have it
curry, strawberry blablablabla
snacks like this you might think its just nahhhh
But wow, WOW, you geddit?
And all the staff looks so cute in their uniform and they are all super polite


Super cute snackbox
Sandwich IceCream ? Boring
nonononono ! NO ! you are wrong

This ordinary and boring looking icecream 
with just a stamp of a mickey mouse on it
Taste like heaven 
Has to be one of the must try snacks when you visit DisneySea!


While Queueing up for Little Green Dumplings !
 Look what I've got !
How can you not fell in love with this cutesie snacks
how can you ?
This is the cutest and the best snacks we found in Disney Sea
It is a Mochi Icream !
with vanilla strawberry and chocolate flavor.
Best, Best, BEST geddit?

You jelly ? hah.

Happy dumplings ;P







Such a heaven.

Apparently we only get to ride 3 different Rides,
My favorite has to be the Tower and the Indiana Jones
Not gonna describe, because you just have to experience it yourself.
Best ride ever. Must try if you pay a visit to Disney Sea !





 Btw, Shopping for these Duffies cutie pies are madddddd
all of us went so so crazy we dont even know that we missed the fireworks, well well



Look how my friend pack these cuties 
Btw this is my favorite buy ;P cute right

That's All for my Disney Sea Post !
But I think, i wouldnt pay another visit unless i really have to
Because I find the tickets is quite pricey and it's too crowded we din get to try a lot of rides
But it's definitely a nice place to shop for duffies and beautiful scenery 
Still a pleasant and a memorable one.

No comments:

Post a Comment