Friday, May 16, 2014

Win a trip to JAPAN with #TheGreatAdventure contest!

Who loves adventure? Me, me! Because I know I do. 
By choosing a country for adventures. Which country would you choose? 
For me, Japan is always my first choice
Everyone knows how much I love Japan, and guess what ?!
 Black Box is running the #TheGreatAdventure contest now and they are giving away a pair of air tickets to Japan, together with 9 other prizes! How awesome is that.

Sweet. I’m gonna participate too. JAPAN, here I come!
 My User ID is iiwenBB so please support and help me win a trip to JAPAN!

Join the contest here: http://on.fb.me/1llrz10

If you are planning for an adventure of your own, 
do check out www.skyscanner.com.sg 
or 
download the Skyscanner app (http://bit.ly/1mNQABv)
 to help you find the cheapest flights, hotels and car hire for FREE!


If you have no idea what Black Box is about, 
you are definitely missing out on something. 
BlackBox is the bi-monthly box will bring you 5 different products ( Each from a different brand )
ranging from beauty, fashion, health & wellness, personal care, home & living to travel & dining.
I've been receiving Monthly BlackBox since Last Year
Imagine how much goodies I've been collecting from BlackBox

Here's April Edition of Blackbox

Sample facial products from NUXE comes in a set
Bring it along when you're going for a short trip.

Himalaya LipBalm to prevent drying and chapping of lips


Essential Hair Mask deeply repair, moisturizes and protect your hair.
so far the best hair mask i've ever used.


All these sample packs just nice for people who travel often like me!
 this is when you'll find sample packs are really really convenient when you don't have to bring bottles of everything which might occupied half of your luggage space. 


My favorite convenient pack from Adore ! 
which is a combo pack of 13s at only $4.90

Consisting of  :
6 pcs 24cm DAY pads
3 pcs 28cm NIGHT Pads
4 pcs 19cm LITE Day Pads

Just nice for one menstrual cycle 
Ever since BlackBox sent me a sample pack of Adore Sanitary Pads
I stop using other sanitary pads brands & stick with Adore 
Reason why I prefer Adore? You'll know after you try it.
Subscribe to BlackBox ! and amazingly the subscription is FREE!
so what are you waiting for ?

You might also want to check out this video by Black Box to familiarize yourself with how it works: 



For more information, check out Black Box at
Website: www.blackbox.sg



No comments:

Post a Comment